Padi Rescue Diving Course
The Rescue Diver course helps expand your diving knowledge, experience level and will teach you to consider the safety and wellbeing of other divers, as well as making you more confident in taking care of yourself. The Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and manage dive emergencies. The course consists of;
- The Course Takes 3-4 Days To Complete And You Will Receive A Certificate.
- The price of the course includes rental of all equipment required.
- Theory / Knowledge Development (independent study or in a group) on Self-Rescue, ecognizing and managing stress in other divers, Emergency management and equipment, Rescuing panicked divers
- 10 x Rescue Exercises.
- 2 x Rescue Scenarios.
The PADI Rescue Diver takes about 3-4 days to complete and will teach you to respond to different diver emergencies confidently and efficiently and how to prevent problems before they occur. The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end say it’s the best course they’ve taken - and usually the most fun course they've encountered. The Course Includes;
- Self-rescue and recognizing and learning how to manage stress in other divers. Emergency management and rescuing panicked divers and dealing with unresponsive divers.
- How to conduct efficient searches using the appropriate search pattern
- How to rescue an unconscious diver from underwater and learn the steps involved in exiting the diver to safety
- How to administer Oxygen
- Expect to have a lot of fun and laughs and maybe a few bruises. It is quite tiring as well, but in a way that makes you feel it’s all worth it
- To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must be 18 years or older and have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization). Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years.
- You must be confident in the water and have adequate swimming skills to be able to complete: both a 10-minute floating (or treading water) and 200m swim (or 300m snorkel)
- You will need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – for more details on this please refer to this
- All diving equipment (tank, mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, and BCD)
- Compass and Dive Tool
- Dive Logbook
- A PADI certification card
- All drivers are eligible for MYR75 room credit to be used for accommodation.
- You will receive a temporary Certification Card. The permanent diving license will be mailed to your registered address. Please present this card whenever you plan on diving anywhere and it will never expire
Every day, subject to availability
- Double Room